No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it.
How do I create the life that I want?
If I am an eternal creative being, meant for expansion and fuller expression, then how do I create the life that I want? Christie Marie Sheldon tells us that, as an infinite being, we have only 2 things: 1. Awareness. 2. Choice. We have to become aware that we can create the life that we want. And, then, we have to choose what that life is. How?
In the video included at the bottom of this post, Michael Beckwith explains how to tune into a friendly universe to get what we want through life visioning. Enjoy!
Visualization vs. Visioning
Visualization is about…
Visioning is about…
The Visualization Process:
- Picture what you want.
- Feel the positive emotion associated with having it.
- Repeat that process until the image is successfully planted in your sub-conscious mind.
- Manifest that reality.
The Visioning Process:
- Visioning begins with a question.
Limitations to Visualization:
- You have to know what you want.
- It only works within the framework of your paradigm.
- Teaches us that we can control our circumstances.
Possibilities of Visioning:
- Captures an idea outside of your current paradigm.
- About becoming receptive to a spiritual idea that the universe wants to birth through you.
- Begins with a spiritual idea planted within us, associated with our destiny.
- Teaches us the power of surrender.
How do I practice visioning?
Visioning begins with a question.
Behind every problem, there is a question trying to ask itself.
Behind every question, there is an answer trying to reveal itself.
Behind every answer, there is an action trying to take place.
Behind every action, there is a way of life trying to be born.
What is the nature of prosperity?
What is the universe’s vision for me?
What must I release to serve the vision?
The Oak Tree
If an acorn were to practice Life Visioning, it would:
- Ask what it has the potential to become: What am I? What is my purpose in this life?
- Become consciously aware of that potential: I AM an oak tree.
- Envision itself as a full self-actualized splendid, strong, tall, perfectly unique oak tree: I AM strong. I AM splendid.
- Create the fertile conditions for its growth.
- Die to its littleness.
- Break open.