Happily Ever Now
For as she thinketh in her heart, so is she.
- Happily Ever Now: Cinderella’s pure and loving thoughts in the present led to her…
- Happily Ever After: The abundance that she manifested on the physical plane to experience in the future.
I like to envision the story based on levels of consciousness (see David Hawkins’ Map of Consciousness). Reality is multi-dimensional. We experience reality based on our frequency of vibration:
- On the lower plane of vibration of fear and scarcity, Cinderella wore ugly rags. The wicked stepmother and stepsisters remained on the lower vibration—the realm of the ego.
- On the higher plane of vibration of love and abundance, Cinderella wore a beautiful gown. Cinderella naturally resonated on the higher vibration of love—purity of heart—the Spirit. The Fairy Godmother helped Cinderella to receive the abundance that she deserved.
- Cinderella = Soul: practicing free will—we choose what we think and feel.
- Wicked Stepmother = Ego: the critic that obstructs our good.
- Fairy Godmother = Holy Spirit: working miracles to fulfill our heart’s desire whenever we raise our vibrations enough to connect with it.
Whatever Cinderella needed, the universe took care of it. Cinderella’s purity of heart called forth the Fairy Godmother—that is, the spirit within—and the Fairy Godmother called forth everything she needed.
- The Fairy Godmother’s wand? True, loving thought.
- The light her wand casts onto things? True understanding.
- The magic she works? The miracles that result.
The Fairy Godmother didn’t have to order a dress or call out for a car because the universe miraculously transformed existing material. That’s how the universe operates: whatever already is, is the platform for what could be. Cinderella, despite her circumstances as a servant, had the mind-set of the miraculous. And so miracles came to her.
Our souls are Cinderella, the ego is the wicked stepmother, and the Holy Spirit is our Fairy Godmother. Each of us has a “wicked stepmother”, i.e., ego mind, seeing to obstruct our good. And each of us has a “Fairy Godmother,” i.e. Holy Spirit, working miracles to fulfill our heart’s desire whenever our attitudes are pure.
Wealth does not come from ‘somewhere else’. It doesn’t come from outside us, but rather manifests according to our thoughts….
When we realize the universe itself is the source of our good, we simply allow it to fill our needs in whatever way it chooses….
Purity of heart, then, is the miracle-worker’s greatest engine of wealth creation.
The Map of Consciousness
Dr. David Hawkins
1927 – 2012
Explained in his book: Power vs Force